Are you having kiosk issues?
For timely troubleshooting, please follow these steps to see if it solves the problem:
- Check Proxyclick app version
- Check iOS version
- Create new kiosks
- Confirm system requirements
- Get in touch
Quick look: Settings > Kiosk list
1) App version
Check the App Store on your iPad to see what version of the Proxyclick app you are using. Make sure to update the app to the most recent version if it’s not already.
On the iPad: Home page > App Store > search for 'Proxyclick'
2) iOS version
Check on the iPad settings to see what iOS the iPad is using. Make sure to update to the most recent version.
On the iPad: Home page > Settings > General > Software Update
For more information on how to check your app and iOS versions: How to update your app
3) New kiosks
Delete and then recreate kiosks from your Proxyclick account. Reconnect the iPad using the newly generated activation code.
From your Proxyclick account (via web browser): Settings > Kiosk list > Click existing kiosk > Delete kiosk > Click 'Add new'
Name new kiosk and save
Use new activation code to connect iPad (note: activation code from below is an example)
4) Check system requirements and network traffic
If there seems to be connectivity or data transfer issues, please confirm the following:
- Traffic to the following domains must be allowed: api.proxyclick.com; app.proxyclick.com; static.proxyclick.com; kiosk.proxyclick.com
- Traffic to and from *.pndsn.com must be allowed for real-time updates
- Please check any firewall rule that may limit traffic to and from the app
More information available here: System Requirements
5) Thanks for trying those steps
If you’ve followed these steps and still have issues, please contact us via the chat or email@example.com.
Our support team may request that you activate the iPad’s logs. It doesn’t hurt to activate in advance if you are able. Instructions can be found here: Activating Logs