What is the Employee beta program?
We are developing a set of Employee features that will support a safe return to the workplace. These features will include benefits such as contact tracing, health screening, occupancy, combined Emergency Lists, and more.
The beta program launched with a core set of features that enable you to monitor real-time employee presence on your locations. It leverages your existing infrastructure (iPads and Access Control Systems) to deliver a secure and reliable solution that builds on our visitor management expertise.
These features will be improved and added to throughout the duration of the beta.
Why join the beta program?
- It’s free. Joining the beta program comes at no additional cost, until the start of 2021 when you will be given the option to decide whether you want to continue
- It’s easy. Set up the beta in your account by following the steps in this article
- Protect your people. Contact tracing, health screening, occupancy… Each of these features will help create a safer workplace. The beta is the foundation of each one.
- Shape the future. Early access to these features means you can provide feedback and help us shape their future development. Speak to us using live chat or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before joining the beta - Please note
- Activating the beta in your Settings will immediately be reflected on your kiosk. We are here to help if you have any questions
- If you are unable to activate the beta, please contact us using the live chat or email@example.com
You might be interested in these articles:
- Set up the Employee check-in: an in depth guide
- Is your facility using an Access Control? Find out how you can integrate your existing security system with the employee check-in
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on the live chat!