In order to make the most out of Proxyclick, you will need two main pieces of hardware:
1. an iPad, and
2. a tablet holder
Note: If you require your visitors or contractors to wear a physical badge while in your location, you'll also need a printer.
Our recommended devices
As a part of our due diligence, we test different devices to ensure the best possible experience when using our kiosk app. This includes collecting feedback regularly from our users. Here are some of our learnings:
1. Apple iPad
Proxyclick is compatible with any iPad running iOS 11 or above. You can click here to confirm if your existing device is compatible.
Our recommended device for experience, durability, and screen size is the base model iPad 7th Generation. It features a 10,2" screen and a sleek design with a very reasonable starting price for the 32GB model.
Tip 💡 If you will only be using the device for Proxyclick, the 32GB storage option is enough to efficiently run our application.
2. Tablet holder
At Proxyclick, we use Bouncepad as our main provider of tablet holders. They're focused on delivering premium, fit-for-purpose kiosks. Normally, delivery only takes 2 - 5 business days.
Depending on your needs, we recommend one of these three options:
The base makes it simple to move around on the countertop
Encourages focused interaction
Provides stability without a permanent fixing
Can be tethered with one of our reinforced cables for extra security
Mounts are possible in portrait or landscape depending on your content
Tip 💡 As a Proxyclick customer, you qualify for a 10% discount when purchasing this Bouncepad model by clicking here.
The elegant Bouncepad Floorstanding commands attention as the ultimate standalone tablet display for locations where a reception desk may not be accessible to visitors.
At 114cm (nearly 4 feet) high, it’s the perfect size for standing users
Secure adapter base allows you to hide your adapter inside for continuous power
Can be combined with a battery pack for an easily portable and cable-free option
Can be mounted in landscape mode (ideal for our kiosk app)
Weighted base prevents tipping but can be fixed to the floor for extra stability
Tip 💡 Considering buying a printer as well? The Floorstanding with Brother Printer mount could be the right option for you, featuring a holder for the Brother QL820NWB (our recommended printer for black and white badges).
The Bouncepad Wallmount is a low profile solution for vertical surfaces and walls, allowing you to present Proxyclick at eye level for your visitors.
Short mounting stalk keeps the tablet close to your wall for displaying digital content
Run cables through the inside to keep the tablet kiosk continuously powered and looking tidy
Can be mounted in landscape orientation for Proxyclick
Simple and fuss-free installation
Fixed at an angle of 60° to aid the interaction
Our new favorite model for countertop kiosks - Bouncepad Eddy, available in three colors with an elegant design.
- Tablet agnostic so your stand can last generations
Fits multiple size iPads
The freestanding base makes it easy to move around
Rotating base and tilt function
Compatible with Kensington type cables for added security
Tip 💡 Looking for a printer? 🖨 You can see our recommendations here. Alternatively, your visitors can use our mobile pass with QR code to check in and out without a badge.
Leasing your kiosk from Proxyclick
Proxyclick offers options to lease your kiosk(s) from us, taking the hassle out of ordering and helping you centralize the management of multiple devices in multiple locations.
1. Apple iPad 7th Generation (10,2") - Brand new condition
2. Your Bouncepad choice: Counter, Wallmount or Floorstanding
3. Device management: Your iPad ships with Proxyclick installed on a managed Apple ID, with our recommended settings.
4. Device support: Contact us if your device ever has any issues.
How does it work?
1. Order your kiosk together with your Proxyclick subscription through your Account Executive. They can advise you on the best options.
2. Once an invoice is issued and payment is received, you'll receive a confirmation email with your order/tracking information. Please note that your order may arrive in two separate deliveries (i.e. the iPad and iPad holder separately).
3. When your order is in transit, our Customer Success team will contact you with your activation guide and answer any questions you may have at the time. If you need additional help, we offer onboarding packs to help you set up Proxyclick according to your needs.
4. At the end of the contract, the iPad is returned and recycled by Proxyclick.
Proxyclick Prime + Kiosk leasing is only available in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the continental United States. Looking to purchase in Australia or New Zealand, you can visit our partner's website here to purchase your Proxyclick bundle.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.