As laws evolve, so does Proxyclick and with it, our Standard Terms and Conditions.
We have updated our Terms and Conditions page to reflect the changes we have implemented based on the feedback of our valued clients as well as to offer our clients more clarity and transparency.
Here's what has changed:
- Improved the way our clients will be informed regarding the changes of the Terms.
- Clarified and updated the payment conditions
- Elaborated and clarified the termination modalities
- Further bolstered our GDPR compliance as a data processor by adding a separate Data Processing Agreement as an annex for all our US clients (already in place for our EU customers). The DPA serves as a contractual framework for the processing of the client’s data as well as an overview of all technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the safety and security of the client’s data.
- Expanded and clarified additional miscellaneous provisions;