1. A supported client:
- Outlook 2016 (Click-to-Run) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 (MSI) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 for MacOutlook 2013 for Windows
- Outlook on the web (Office 365 and Outlook.com)
- Outlook Web App (Exchange 2016 On-Premise)
Unsupported clients are:
- Outlook Web App (Exchange 2013 On-Premise)
- Outlook for iPhone
- Outlook for Android
2. User email exists in at least one Proxyclick location. This concretely means the user sending the meeting request must have a user profile in Proxyclick
3. Subscription add on is active - Calendar
If the Microsoft Add-In Store does not appear in Outlook – You must use centralized distribution (see bottom of this article)
If the Microsoft Add-In store does not show “Add by URL” option – You must use centralized distribution (see bottom of this article)
Steps to follow:
- Open Outlook and go to Email > Store
Note: If the Microsoft Add-In Store does not appear in Outlook – You must use centralized distribution
2. Click on “Click here to add a custom add-in”
3. Click on “Add from URL”
Note: If the Microsoft Add-In store does not show “Add by URL” option – You must use centralized distribution (see bottom of this article)
4. If you are not using SSO, paste the following URL: https://outlook.proxyclick.com/manifest
If you are using SSO, use the following URL: https://outlook.proxyclick.com/manifest?companyId=CO-XXXX where CO-XXXX is your own Company ID (found in the SSO URL or any Dashboard URL). Your users will have the possibility to log in through your SSO provider:
Confirm the installation.
How to use the add-in
- Create a new meeting request in Outlook and click on the Proxyclick button
2. Log in with your Proxyclick username and password. You’ll only need to log in once.
3. Once logged in, you’ll be able to select your Proxyclick location and fill in any custom field.
4. Once the meeting request is sent, the info will appear in the Proxyclick dashboard.
How to enable centralized deployment
You can enable centralized deployment of the Proxyclick Outlook add-in by following this How-to guide.
When asked, chose the “I have a URL for the manifest file” option and use this URL:
To install using Exchange server (2013+):
- Log in to the Exchange Admin Center (EAC) and select organization > apps (for Exchange 2013) or organization > add-ins (for Exchange 2016).
- Select the add icon (+) and then Add from URL.
- Supply the Proxyclick Outlook Add-In URL (https://outlook.proxyclick.com/assets/manifest.xml) and then select Next.
- The Proxyclick Outlook Add-In will appear in the list
- Double click the Proxyclick add-in to edit it.
- Select Make this add-in available to users in your organization.
- Select the user defaults appropriate to your organization, then save (we suggest “Mandatory, always enabled” for best uptake)
- After a re-launch of Outlook, your users will now see the Proxyclick Add-In when in a meeting creation view.