What is the Welcome email?
The welcome email is an automatic email sent to the visitor upon check-in. The email contains host information, maps, special instructions and QR codes. You can add details you feel are needed by visitors to get them to the location and have a great start to their visit.
Why is it useful?
With this email, your visitors feel truly welcome and are equipped with all the info they need during their visit.
You can think of relevant information such as:
- Wi-Fi code, so they stay connected throughout the visit
- Contact details of the host, particularly useful for busy or unmanned receptions
- Recap of Health and Safety instructions, that they can browse through while waiting on their host
- Reception phone number, if they forget anything valuable while in your premises
- A copy of the Agreement/NDA they just signed, for safekeeping
How to set it up?
Step 1: Collect email from visitor
First make sure you collect the visitor email on the kiosk. Go to Settings > Kiosk > Visitor Identification and check the box “Email”, you can make it optional or required.
Step 2: Configure the Welcome email
Go to Settings > Notifications and turn the feature on. Customize the email to include any information you want to send to the visitor.
Step 3: Inform the visitor they received an email (Recommended)
We recommend you use the kiosk to inform the visitor he received an email. The easiest way is to adapt the text displayed on the confirmation screen.
For this, go to Settings > Configure kiosk > Text and Translations
Still need guidance on setting up your welcome email? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the live chat on the bottom right corner of this screen.