Why use Condeco with Proxyclick?
When you integrate Condeco to the Proxyclick platform, you will prevent meeting room clashes. You will be able to clearly see if a room is free or booked with one touch. Organizations will get the best-in-class room booking and visitor management at the same time.
For example, when an employee books a meeting room in Condeco (with external visitors), these are automatically pre-registered within Proxyclick. Visitors will also receive details such as meeting room names to better prepare their visit and make it a seamless experience.
Condeco's three main features:
1. Automated Visitor pre-registration: Your external visitors' information is pushed automatically from Condeco to Proxyclick.
2. Self Check-In: Visitors can check-in on the Kiosk without any manual intervention from the staff.
3. Improved Visitor Experience: The meeting room information is pushed to external visitors automatically.
How to install the Condeco/Proxyclick integration
1. Create an account with Condeco if you don't have one yet
2. Request your API credentials from Condeco
3. Create your Proxyclick Free Trial with your Condeco email or use your existing Proxyclick account
4. Click the following activation link and input your Condeco API credentials within the Proxyclick App
Tip 💡 The API URL should include all values before /api/V1 , see example below:
5. Now that the integration is active, map the relevant Condeco location(s) (= meeting room(s)) with your Proxyclick location (= building) in Proxyclick’s settings.
6. Create a custom field with free text (Settings > Visit settings > Logbook) and call it “meeting room name”
7. Activate the custom field (Settings > Integrations > Condeco > Settings) and select “meeting room name”
8. Customize the welcome email with the meeting room name (Settings > Visit settings > Notifications > Invitation email)
9. If you book a meeting room in Condeco with external visitors, they will be automatically pre-registered in Proxyclick
10. you will be able to see them in the logbook. The meeting room name goes through.
11. The meeting room name is also sent to the visitor in the Welcome email.
Finally, take the complexity out of managing your meeting rooms with Condeco and make their intuitive touch screen display part of your process.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on the live chat.