- Multi-tenant receptionists can now monitor what is happening in real time without the need to switch from one tenant page to another. This is useful to keep visitors informed that their host is on their way
- Central admins of multi-location accounts can have a snapshot of real–time activity across the globe
How do I access the real–time overview?
First, go to your Location Overview, then chose the Real–time–dashboard tab on the top left corner.
What are the prerequisites to see the events on the overview?
- You need to have accepted the notifications from app.proxyclick.com
- To see comments from the hosts (e.g. “This visitor is a VIP”), you need to be part of the “Reception” group in the Users rights
- To see events from multiple locations, you need to be added as a user to these locations
What types of events are shown in the overview?
The following events are shown:
- Check-in of a visitor
- Check-out of a visitor
- A comment added to a visit. Typical examples include the replies from hosts such as “I’ll be there in 5 minutes”
- A reset of a visit (a checked-out visit that is reset in status expected)
And you will always only see the events for the visits you have access to. This means you either need to be an admin or have the right to “See all visits” in the Location the event is linked to if you want to see it.
Note: A new expected visit will not trigger an event shown in the overview; this visit will only be displayed once the visitor has checked in.
How many events will the page show?
The overview will store the 100 latest events it receives only while the page is open. If you close and re-open the page, you’ll have to wait for the next new event to appear.
How can I retrieve more information on a visit?
If you need more info about a visit (or if you need to perform any action on it), just click on it and it will open in a new window.
We hope this feature will help you be more productive! Please provide any and all feedback at email@example.com. Thank you!