This article will help answer important questions around the change in Proxyclick's pricing model, effective March 15, 2020.
What are the changes?
- No more limits: Unlimited visitors. Unlimited hosts. Unlimited kiosks
- No more one-size-fits-all plans: We're moving to a value-based modular pricing model.
Note: If you’re currently subscribed to an existing plan, you do not have to change anything. You can keep your current pricing structure at your regular monthly subscription.
However, we strongly recommend you review the new pricing structure as it may benefit your organization in the long run.
What does the new pricing structure look like?
Now, you can start with a subscription called Prime. It includes all core features to enhance visitor experience, secure assets, and streamline operations with no limits on the number of visitors, hosts, or kiosks.
Then you can add packs of advanced features and integrations along the way for more complex needs.
In addition to Prime, there are four additional packs of advanced features available:
- Efficiency+ for managing larger volumes of visitors
- Security+ for more advanced security and compliance workflows
- Privacy+ for more advanced compliance needs around data privacy
- Delivery+ for managing large volumes of deliveries
Plus, you’ll be able to add seamless integrations of your existing tools and apps along the way.
Why are we making the changes?
Working with thousands of organizations around the world has given us a better understanding of the specific needs across teams.
And after countless conversations with our clients, we heard it loud and clear: There is no single right or wrong way to use Proxyclick.
Organizations around the world need the flexibility to add layers of security and functionality to their visitor management process. So a restructuring of our offering led to the same for our pricing.
What does this mean for you?
We value the relationship we have built with you and want to continue to be of service to you. So you have two options:
- You can remain on your current plan as long as your needs have not changed.
- You can contact us to move to the new pricing structure and you’ll be guided through the process by someone on our team.
* * *
We hope you see the value of these changes. If you have any questions or need help in changing your subscription, please jump right on the chat in the bottom right-hand corner.
We'll be happy to walk you through anything in more detail!