Benefits of using the Outlook add-in
No need to login to the Dashboard to pre-register visitors. Do it directly from the Outlook Calendar.
- Creates a seamless process. User will see a Proxyclick button in the ribbon of their Outlook calendar.
- Ability to select different Proxyclick locations directly from Outlook.
- Enrich the visit with a comment to reception and/or any custom field.
- The add-in minimizes errors by detecting missing information.
How to: Install the Outlook add-in
A supported client:
- Outlook 2016 (Click-to-Run) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 (MSI) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Outlook 2013 for Windows
- Outlook on the web (Office 365 and Outlook.com)
- Outlook Web App (Exchange 2016 On-Premise)
Unsupported clients are
- Outlook Web App (Exchange 2013 On-Premise)
- Outlook for iPhone
- Outlook for Android
👆Important to note:
- User email must exist in at least one Proxyclick location. This concretely means the user sending the meeting request must have a user profile in Proxyclick.
- If the Microsoft Add-In Store does not appear in Outlook – You must use centralized distribution
- If the Microsoft Add-In store does not show “Add by URL” option – You must use centralized distribution
The Outlook add-in requires the add on to your subscription. - Calendar
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on the live chat.