Pre–registering a visitor is a two-step process
- From the home page of the Dashboard, click on “New visit”
- Select Single Visit and fill in the form
If you enter your visitor email address he will get an invitation email with access map and your company logo. Your company can even decide to include guidelines, a PDF, and an access code to the email
- If you enter your visitor email address he will get an invitation email with access map and your company logo. Your company can even decide to include guidelines, a PDF, and an access code to the email
- If you enter your visitor mobile number he will receive a SMS reminder 2 hours before the start of the visit
- You can save your visitor details in the shared address book so you and your colleagues can re-use the contact details for future visits or to your private address book so you can reuse them while ensuring the privacy of your guests.
If you need to pre–register a group of visitors, click “New visit” and select “Group visit”.
You can import your groups from Excel, learn more about the group creation form here
Once you have created your visitors, they will appear in your dashboard. Depending on your rights on the platform, you will see only your visitors and the ones of your bosses (if you’re an assistant) or all visitors (if you are a receptionist or a security officer for instance).
How to check your visitors status on your smartphone using Proxyclick Today
With Proxyclick Today on your iPhone, you can view your visitors (past, current and future) and receive rich notifications. If the mobile number of the visitor is known, you can even chat directly with the visitor via SMS.
Receptionists and admins can access the emergency list from Today (and mark visitors are safe). If they are linked to multiple locations, they can access all emergency lists from their profile.
Proxyclick Today is available in the Appstore.