Welcome and thank you for choosing Proxyclick!
What do you need to do to get started? Follow the next steps for the best experience.
- If not done so yet, please create your company account
- Be sure you have an iPad at hand and download Proxyclick Visitor Management from the App Store
- Define your optimal visitor experience by configuring the iPad app (Settings > Configure kiosk)
Tip 💡 Start your way from top to bottom, the settings work best in that order
- Add your users so they can be recognized as hosts and receive notifications. You can also invite them so they can invite their visitors from their personal profile
- Choose your printer. See our list of recommended devices
- Connect your printer. If you print via AirPrint, just make sure your iPad and your printer are on the same Wi-Fi and enter the printer IP address in the iPad Settings (Settings > Proxyclick)
- Customize your badge layout using our editor (Settings > Visits Settings > Badge and Printer)
- Assign user rights (Settings > Visits Settings > User rights)
- Ensure notifications are according to your requirements (Settings > Visits Settings > Notifications)
- Customize your invitation email (Settings > Visits Settings > Notifications)
- Verify that your company IT complies with our system requirements (mostly around browsers and whitelisting proxyclick.com domain)
- Integrate your iPad into your reception. We recommend Bouncepad holders and offer a discount in our partner's website here.
Tip 💡 Need help getting started? We offer different onboarding options to meet your needs, contact a Visitor Experience Specialist to find out how our Customer Success team can help you get started.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on the live chat.