Welcome and thank you for choosing Proxyclick!
What do you need to do to get started? Follow the next steps for the best experience.
- If not done so yet, please create your company account
- Be sure you have an iPad at hand and download Proxyclick Visitor Management from the App Store
- If you do not have an iPad, you can use Proxyclick without one by manually tracking your visitors on the Dashboard or you can test our Windows app (available in Beta only)
- Define your optimal visitor experience by configuring the iPad app (Settings > Configure kiosk)
Tip 💡 Start your way from top to bottom, the settings work best in that order
- Add your users so they can be recognized as hosts and receive notifications. You can also invite them so they can invite their visitors from their personal profile
- Choose your printer. See our list of recommended devices
- Connect your printer. If you print via AirPrint, just make sure your iPad and your printer are on the same Wi-Fi and enter the printer IP address in the iPad Settings (Settings > Proxyclick)
- Customize your badge layout using our editor (Settings > Visits Settings > Badge and Printer)
- Assign user rights (Settings > Visits Settings > User rights)
- Ensure notifications are according to your requirements (Settings > Visits Settings > Notifications)
- Customize your invitation email (Settings > Visits Settings > Notifications)
- Verify that your company IT complies with our system requirements (mostly around browsers and whitelisting proxyclick.com domain)
- Integrate your iPad into your reception. We recommend Bouncepad holders and offer a discount in our partner's website here.
Tip 💡 Need help getting started? We offer different onboarding options to meet your needs, contact a Visitor Experience Specialist to find out how our Customer Success team can help you get started.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact email@example.com or send us a message on the live chat.