1. Email notifications
In order to make sure your users get their email notifications on time, please make sure emails coming from @proxyclick.com are white-listed on your servers. Timely delivery of emails is very important, especially when a visitor is waiting in the lobby.
2. iPad application
The Proxyclick iPad app requires iOS 11.0 or later.
Please make sure traffic to and from the Proxyclick app is allowed on your internal network.
- Traffic to the following domains must be allowed: api.proxyclick.com; app.proxyclick.com; static.proxyclick.com; kiosk.proxyclick.com
- Traffic to and from *.pndsn.com must be allowed for real-time updates
- Please check any firewall rule that may limit traffic to and from the app
Tip: If some traffic to or from the app is blocked, some actions will not go through on the iPad (e.g. activate the app or check in a visitor). You’ll notice this quickly. An easy way to validate if your network is causing these issues is to run the app on another network and see if everything functions normally. Some admins take the iPad home to check this.
3. Printing from iPad
Requirements depends on your printing method:
- See AirPrint details here.
- See Printing via Proxy details here.
- See SDK for Brother devices details here.
4. Using the Dashboard
Proxyclick only supports modern desktop browsers (for security and usability reasons). This means:
- Internet Explorer 11 or Edge
- Some features may not work properly on Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR). We recommend using the latest stable version of Firefox (standard edition) instead
- Microsoft announced that they will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 in August 2021
Proxyclick Dashboard requires an officially supported OS. For Windows, this means Windows 7 and 10 are supported and older versions like XP and Vista are not supported.
The Dashboard can be accessed on mobile devices but is not optimized (mobile friendly). Some features may not be accessible on mobile devices.
5. Printing from Dashboard
You’ll need a Windows computer to print from the Dashboard (if you use a Mac, you will need to run Proxyclick on a Windows emulator).
As printing preferences are stored in a cookie, please check the security and privacy settings so cookies remain stored in the browser (otherwise the user will need to activate printing every time the cookie gets deleted).
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact email@example.com or send us a message on the live chat.